Today is just a recap of some pictures I have taken over the past week from my phone. I've been running solo this week, as Sean is in FL for his National Sales meeting, we miss him so much! The boys and I are having fun, spending lots of time playing peek a boo with Ben, baseball with Luke, and we like to hunt black bear and bucks from our living room window! I know I say this a lot but these two little guys are growing up before my eyes.

Ben enjoying a little rice cereal. He has only had it twice, each time giving him a bit of a tummy ache so we are going to hold off for a few more weeks!

Luke loves to Run! He keeps me going by asking me daily, "Mommy run?"

Such a big boy in his high chair!

Luke has been getting himself ready. This was Monday morning before we left for Ms. A's he got his boots on, both hats, and was working on his gloves

My two little love bugs

Luke showing of his big boy underwear! Wednesday night I ventured out with the boys to Target to let Luke pick out some big boy underwear. Let's just say a work in progress. He will tell me as he is peeing in his pants then say "Wet mommy, off now, dry pants, off now!"

Ben just hanging out!

"B" is for Ben...happy boy!

Enjoying a snack
No comments:
Post a Comment