Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our weekends of fun!

I am catching up on some of our weekend fun! We have really enjoyed spending the weekends of January at home hanging with our boys and getting together with friends and family! A couple of weekends ago we had our good friends the Haluska's over for a Sunday afternoon get together, the guys watched football and ate chili, Kendra and I hug with the little guys, and Jerzey and Luke played so well together! It's a joy to have such wonderful friends with kids around the same ages.
Last weekend while Sean was away in Miami for his national sales meeting, some of my family came in for a quick visit. My brother and his wife from Chicago called and wanted to see the boys, and me of course! So I invited my parents and my brother and his girlfriend to come over. We had a great time hanging out at the house, Luke loved playing with everyone! We even ventured out for dinner at a local restaurant. I was so proud of both Luke and Ben, they were so good, I actually thought to myself, man...we should do this more often, they were both little angels!


Ben and Jace hanging out together. These two are 6 weeks apart and I can only imagine how much fun these two will have together in the upcoming years!
Jerzey and Luke stopped playing for just a minute to snap a quick picture!

My sister in law Kate, and Luke's godmama, hanging out last weekend!

Kolbi playing with little Benny

Luke loving his Uncle Bryan! Out of no where he started calling him "uncle Brynan"! It was so adorable.

Luke is totally into mimicking everyone and everything! He saw Uncle Mitch looking out the window with his foot on the ledge so he had to do the same! It cracks me up...if we stand with our legs crossed and lean against the wall, he will do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment