Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THIRTY

30th Birthday...made special by so many!
Turning 30 was the most wonderful day
Sean spoiled me...

Luke decided he wanted to party at 4 a.m on my birthday...how can I turn this cute face down?
I got to spend the day with him after coffee & pedicure with my dear friend Carly
These two make my everyday special
We enjoyed a birthday lunch...can't beat a mojito at noon!

My parents joined us for a birthday celebration at the Wig n Pen

Mitch came down to celebrate with us at my favorite pizza place

Special friends and family
friends enjoying a pizza party!

I have the GREATEST girlfriends in the whole wide world!!!
Carly, Dana, Michelle, Molly, Sarah, Kate, & Carrie
They surprised me with this beautiful Coach purse and wallet

Beautiful flowers from Sean for a beautiful day!!!
Thank you for making my day so special!and singing balloons!!!
Ms. Judi brought me this gorgeous, "low maintenance plant"


Thank you all for making my day so special!
On to Mexico for a 30th birthday FIESTA!
(pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment