I am trying to reengage myself into working out, which hasn't been a very easy task. I have always been into working out for my mental and physical well being. I worked out throughout my entire pregnancy with Luke and felt absolutely great! I have struggled with the "time factor". As many of you mom's out there can relate, with caring for a new child, being a wife, taking care of the house, and have a demanding job, the first thing out the window has been taking the time to go workout. I have been very hard on myself for not giving that time to myself, even if its just 30 minutes. I have always devoted a minimum of one hour a day to working out and I kept telling myself, I don't have one extra hour! Through many discussions and "bitch sessions" with Sean about finding the time for myself, I have decided to give myself 30 minutes a day for a good workout! 30 minutes is better than nothing, right? I use to take this class body pump at my old gym in Kalamazoo, and absolutely love it. It is one hour of nonstop weight training, and I never felt so good while taking this class. I have slightly modified what I am doing because I am sticking to 30 minutes. Well, Tuesday I started it and it felt great...and let me tell you I am still feeling it, literally! I have never ever been this sore, I am so sore I can barely lift my arms to put my hair in a pony tail! No pain No Gain!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment