So our fabulous little night sleeper has gone south...due to teething! Poor little Luke is really having a hard time with these teeth that want to pop through. During the day he is fine because he has a chew toy in his mouth 100% of the time. Night time is a totally different story. Luke has been sleeping 10-11 hours solid since he was 11 weeks old, so this up every few hours is a little hard on us these past few nights. Last night we broke out the whiskey! I heard from a few different people to dip my finger in whiskey and rub on his gums...it didn't really work but we tried!
We are taking ANY and ALL suggestions to help Luke and us get a good night sleep again! I will say that despite my lack of sleep these days, I do enjoy our "quite hours" together when I am up with him. After I get him soothed, I can't think of anything better than a sleeping baby resting so innocently in my arms:)
Needless to say...just a quick post. More to come! I have some pictures of Luke enjoying his first Valentine's! He might have gotten it confused with Christmas with all the gifts he received!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment