Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surviving


We are surviving another week without Sean, however we all miss him so much! Mother Nature dumped on us again today, which makes for real pleasant walks with Gunner.

Sunday while Luke was sleeping, I went back and read some of our blog from the beginning, it was about one year ago that I started blogging. My purpose of starting a blog was to keep our family and friends updated on our "Baby Love" and my pregnancy. Let me just tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the posts, its like that day was yesterday. I can vividly remember each day as I read it with a smile on face. It is wonderful to capture those moments, whether it was a nice Spring day taking Gunner for a walk in the neighborhood, to feeling little Luke toss and turn in my tummy! I am thankful for having started this blog, I hope you have enjoyed it as well. I am hopeful that we will use this blog to share with Luke on all of his happenings, funny stories, and recent developments!

Speaking of Luke's developments...feet to mouth...that's all I have to say! This little guy has discovered he can put his feet in his mouth! I promise I will capture a picture or video one of these days. He is rolling from his back to his tummy more and more everyday, he does not stay still. I have to laugh, I have him laying one way on his playmat and when I return to the room he is completely turned around...I always new I had a mover and a shaker on our hands!

Luke has also got his mommy wrapped around his finger and he now knows it! So nap time...he was crying pretty hard, so I went into his room just to make sure he was ok, he saw me, stopped crying and started smiling at me. When I turned to walk away he started crying again. When I walked over to his crib he started smiling and talking to me...I couldn't help myself but laugh...how can you not! I can just see myself down the road trying so hard not to laugh when I shouldn't be.

We are counting down the days until Sean comes home and are looking for a nice, relaxing family weekend!

Stay warm, safe travels! I am suppose to drive to Des Moines tomorrow, however it is suppose to be blizzard like conditions with all the high winds. After my last experience I am a little gunshy, so I will be stalking weather.com tomorrow before I take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment