Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm at Gramma & Grampa's

Luke with Great Grandma Einck


Great Grandpa & Grandma Hackman and second cousin Mia


So fresh-So clean



Hi Big Boy


Mommy & Luke reunited after a LONG couple days apart


Saturday morning: Luke and Uncle Mitch watching TV
Uncle Mitch came home to visit


Luke has been hanging out at his gramma & grampa's house this week while Sean and I both traveled. I had to be in Memphis for a manager's meeting and Sean was in Montana skiing with some college friends. I flew in Thursday night and headed straight for Waukon to see my little guy! I missed him SO SO much. I find myself thinking about him nonstop, "what would he be doing right now?" Sean has been having a great time skiing Big Sky, they have had fresh snow the past couple of days!
Gramma took a few days off of work to stay home and watch Luke. They had so much fun having Luke 24-7 all to themselves. While he was visiting, Great Grandpa & Grandma Hackman, Great Grandma Einck, and Great Aunt Kathy visited him one afternoon! He is growing and changing so much!
Friday morning I had him laying in the living room while I got his cereal ready, when I came back he was half way across the room! He had rolled four-five times!!! Lately, he is grunting and blowing bubbles like it is his job!
Who is ready for Spring!?!!??! We are so ready for spring time, longer days, and just to get outside for some fresh air! Sean and I just booked a 4-day trip to Mexico for my 30th birthday! Our good friends, Heath & Alicia Christians are going with and we can't wait for some fun in the sun! We opted for 4 days only because we just can't be away from our precious little boy that long!
We will head home tomorrow from Waukon and anxiously await Sean's arrival home tomorrow afternoon!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment