Luke & I visited the John Deere store last week, we were in search of a new hat because his other one was getting too small and it was accidentally left at the farm. Luke could not drive his tractor and feed his cows without his JD hat, so we took a little trip to the store to get a new one. Luke could've stayed their for hours, maybe days. Santa had a long list when we left...
This is what our living room looks like most evenings while I prepare dinner...
Last week the stomach flu went through our whole house so lots of pedialyte, 7-up, and movies...
The boys received a nice gift from our good friends, and are excited to fill it with yummy treats for Santa and his elves next week!
having a sick day...
The tent is back...
Ben decided to celebrate his 15th month birthday a few weeks ago by persistently crawling out of his crib. I didn't want to mess with the tent so I dropped the mattress to the floor that night after a 45 minute debacle. Over the weekend this was one of our projects
No comments:
Post a Comment