This evening we participated in Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting in honor of Mitch and all children gone too soon. While this candle burned for one hour this evening, a light will always shine for Mitch in our hearts. His love will forever stay and keep him alive in our hearts. Love and Hugs to you in Heaven Mitch. Missing you so much
Precious Child
In my dreams you are alive and well
Precious Child
Precious Child
In my mind
I see you clear as a bell
Precious Child
Precious Child
In my soul
There is a hole...
That can never be filled:(
But in my heart
There is hope
Cause you are with
me still
In my heart
you live on
Always there
never gone
Precious Child
You left too soon
Though it may be true
That we're apart
you will live forever in my heart
In my plans
I was the first to leave
Precious Child
Precious Child
But in this world
I was left here to grieve
Precious Child
My precious child
In my soul
There is a hole...
That can never be filled:(
But in my heart
There is hope
And you are with me still
In my heart
you live on
always there
Never gone
Precious Child
You left too soon
Though it may be true
that we're apart
You will live forever in my heart
God knows I want to hold you...
see you...
touch you...
And someday I will see you again
Please know your not forgotten
Until then...
In my heart you on
Always there never gone
Precious Child
You left too soon
Though it may be true
That we're apart
You will live forever in my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment