http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41qWJ6QjPI
This was taken after Mitch toasted to Sean and I on our wedding. He gave me a hard time for writing papers for Bryan in college and not him...then on serious note, thanked me and shared I wasn't like a second mom, I was his second mom growing up.

I thought and prayed of all of you on New Year's Eve when they played this song on one of the New Year's TV specials. I am sure this holiday season was tough on all of you. Here is a post I saw recently for a student we lost in Decorah....very true.
ReplyDeleteGod's Promise: For a little while you will no longer see me; but then a time will come when you WILL see me again. Yes, it's true, you will weep and mourn for awhile. You will grieve ... but your grief will one day turn to JOY. For I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and then, no one can take your joy away from you! ~ John 16: 16-22 (paraphrased)