We had a nice weekend, minus the fact that we are missing Sean SO SO Much! Sean left Thursday for a fishing trip to Canada. Luke starting asking Saturday "where my daddy go?" I remind him he went fishing and he will reply "oh, Tanada?" Every time we leave to go somewhere and come home and will ask, "my daddy home yet?" This is the longest Sean will have been away from the three of us and it has been a very long few days without him. I didn't realize how empty our house could feel just knowing he isn't home. We are filling up our time in hopes that the days go by fast and we can get to Saturday! Luke is being so cute, he will randomly walk up to me, give me a big hug and kiss, and say "Miss you mommy!" I think he really misses his daddy:) I am taking the boys up to my parents on Wednesday for a little "Bop & Nannie Vacation"! I have a meeting in Minneapolis Thursday-Friday, so they are going to watch the boys.
Nannie came down to stay with us for a few days while daddy was in Canada! Ben will wrestle anyone that is willing to lay on the floor!!!!
We got the pool out for the boys this weekend and they really enjoyed splashing around
Ben's 1st time swimming! I put this little pool on the screened in porch, but he really didn't want anything to do with it. He was more interested in being out in Luke's pool on the deck. I am really starting to see "Where Luke is, Ben is!"
Our little fishy!
Such a big boy! 9 months old
Growing up before our eyes! Luke is so full of energy, laughter, and brings so many smiles to all of our days! We love you buddy!
Saturday after the boys woke from their naps, we took off for the museum. Luke is filling the wagon with "poop"! Bop had been hauling manure our last trip to the farm so Luke is obsessed with doing the same!
Ben is happy as ever driving the tractor
The boys yesterday morning playing outside in the swing! Ben loves the swing and Luke equally loves pushing him!
While Ben took a nap, Luke and mommy enjoyed an ice cream snack on the deck!
Sunday morning at 6:30...the boys baking cookies! I asked Luke what he wanted to do and he said "make cookies!"






No comments:
Post a Comment