Thursday, June 28, 2012

Girlfriends & Cupcakes

Today I was working in Cedar Falls/Waterloo area and was able to sneak in a much needed visit with my dear friend Kate, who is expecting Baby #2 in the next couple of weeks. Catching up with girlfriends is always a sweet treat, but Kate made it especially sweet by introducing me to Scratch Cupcakery! We enjoyed a little something sweet over some great conversation and packed one to go for my two sweet little boys at home! They are always excited to see me when I come home, but Luke was especially ecstatic when I told him I had a surprise! He couldn't wait to eat dinner so he could enjoy his something sweet. This boy loves cupcakes and we found out tonight, Ben loves them just as much!!!!!
 This not only looks amazing, it IS amazing! (I had to steal a little bite to see what all the excitement was about!)
 I told them they had to smile for the camera before they could dig in...can you tell Luke is anxious!?
 Ben enjoying his portion!
 ...Luke his:)
They were in heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment