Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merrick Family Christmas 2011

We kicked off our Christmas 2011 festivities this past weekend. We had a work party Friday night and spent Sunday in Pekin celebrating with Sean's family. Luke had a lot of fun playing with his cousin Connor and Ben loved that he was held mostly all day! He spent a lot of time hanging with daddy watching football. The weather was gorgeous, almost 50 degrees so Sean, his dad, uncle, and cousin took the boys outside for an afternoon game of football.
It feels like Christmas around our house, minus the snow on the ground. I am not a huge fan of snow, but I certainly love having a white Christmas. It doesn't look like its in the forecast. I love getting the mail everyday and seeing all the beautiful Christmas cards from family and friends! I have them all hanging in our dining room! We are looking forward to doing a progressive Christmas dinner with friends tonight, and celebrating this weekend with my family in Waukon.

Ben and Daddy hanging out watching football
Luke & Connor sitting still for just a few seconds for a picture

Luke opening his presents

No comments:

Post a Comment