So Ben, what are you up to these days???
-well, first off, Ben had his 1st full night sleep last night!!!!!!! YAY Benny!!!!!!! Ben went to bed at 7:30p.m and woke at 5:30 a.m=ONE HAPPY MAMA! Now, I write this and I am very well prepared that I may have just jinxed myself but its worth noting that he has made it through the night and I know he has it in him to do it again, hopefully on a consistent basis.
-Aside from last night, Ben has been waking one time during the night anytime between 12:30-3:00, then up at 5:30 or 6:00 a.m and usually likes to start his day around 7:00 a.m with his first nap coming shortly after he wakes around 8:00 for a good two and a half hours or so.
-You like to take two very good naps in your swing (of course) and a very critical cat nap around 4-5pm ish
-You are wearing 3 month clothes, some 0-3 and some 3-6 depending on the brand
-Still wearing a size 1 diaper but I have a feeling not for long
-You celebrated your first Thanksgiving in November and one that we are so Thankful for!
-You are rolling from tummy to back consistently
-Enjoy tummy time
-You love to be swaddled, although you sometimes fight the first few minutes depending on your mood. We tried putting you down without being swaddled and you were a hot mess
-You love to suck on your fist, I have a feeling you will be a thumb sucker once you consistently find it
-you take a pacifier well
-I get anxiety thinking about taking you in the car because you 100% dislike your car seat after 15 minutes or so...you scream bloody murder and there is nothing we can do to soothe you, it breaks my heart and I hope you grow out of it very soon because we are a family on the go!
-Your nights have been a little rough getting you down, although we have had a couple good nights recently where we have laid you down awake and you feel asleep on your own. Otherwise, it hurts me to write than many nights it has taken us nearly two hours to get you to sleep. Just when I think you are asleep and lay you down 10 minutes later you are screaming out for us to pick you up. I hope that we have found a better night time routine and you continue to go down well
-You are a very happy baby, smiling all the time. You love love love to be talked to and will whine a little bit until someone comes to have a little chat with you
-you are still nursing, however this was your first week without mom around all day because work awaits here. You are taking a bottle very well from Miss Judi
-You are growing leaps and bounds and your personality is starting to shine. You are quite the social, happy little boy!
-We can't wait to see what this next month has in store for you and will cherish each and everyday because you are growing way too fast
Happy Baby Ben
Ben, this is one of your favorite things to do...lay on the living room floor and laugh and the ceiling fan!
Ben, your Big Brother loves you so much and we absolutely adore watching him love on you and make you smile! Keep smilin' buddy, it melts our hearts and brings joy to our days!
No comments:
Post a Comment