Saturday, November 19, 2011

Super Saturday

We have had a wonderful day at home, the four of us, lounging around the house, putting up Christmas decorations, and getting things done around the house. Did I mention, we didn't get out of our pajamas...ahh, it was so wonderful!
Last night we had our Friday night get together for happy hour and pizza with our group of friends. It is such a fun thing we try to do most Fridays, we get together after work, have a few drinks, let the kids run wild, and enjoy a Friday night with our great friends! This morning when Ben went down for his nap, we started the Christmas decorations. I will say that I don't remember it ever being this lengthy of a process..all day! But with a newborn needing to be fed, and a two year old wanting to help do everything, it took sometime, but I wouldn't have it any other way! It was so fun this year talking to Luke about Christmas while we put up the Christmas tree and hung the garland on the banister.

Luke had so much fun hanging ornaments on the tree
taking it very seriously

the finished project

Ben just hanging out getting ready to enjoy his first holiday season! On a side note, Ben rolled over again, twice today

I took this Tuesday night, my three boys hanging out! I love this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment