Thursday, February 10, 2011

Luke's room

Finally, I am getting to Luke's room. Well, it's been 17 months and he finally has a decorated room, well almost done. Luke has not had a decorated room because we moved from Kalamazoo when he was 7 weeks old. We were living in our townhome, which was "temporary" so I didn't want to go through all the work. Well, finally a year later, we moved into our new house! Let me just say that his room is the first room in the house to get some attention. While it is not totally done, it has been started. When he grows out of his crib into a big boy bed, we have a sports comforter from Pottery Barn Kids set to match the rest of his room. Luke is obsessed with football, basketball, baseball, soccer ball, you name it!"
I bought wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and painted them navy blue

I painted the All Star to match the navy "LUKE"
Luke loves to run to this area and point to the "balls"

Luke reading in his chair, he loves to sit and read books!

I found this football lamp at hobby lobby and thought it would go perfect with his picture sitting in Coach Kirk Ferentz's office!

The view from the doorway
Any the toy room! We love that all of Luke's toys stay in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment