Friday, December 17, 2010

my singing...

So, my first ever post from my Droid, do disregard the format troubles.

I just have to share with you a quick story regarding what my son thinks of my singing. The first time thus happened I just played it off, but now that Luke has done this twice, I am convinced he really doesn't care for my singing...

With the Christmas season upon us, I find myself singing "oh holy night" and "silent night" to Luke as we wind down our night and get ready for bed. (my two favorite Christmas songs) As I said, on two occasions, after we read our books and turn out the lights, I have been spending some additional quiet time with Luke singing Christmas songs. Well, it has become obvious that he is not a fan, as he continues to cover my mouth while I sing. At first I thought "really, do I have bad breath?" Then it dawned on me, my son does not like my singing!!!!! I guess I am not as good as I thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment