Tuesday, October 20, 2009

single mom this week

So I am learning what it is like to be a single parent...tough! Sean is gone all week so it's just Gunner, Luke, and I. Even though I am nursing and take care of all the feedings in the middle of the night, it is SO nice having an extra set of hands around the house for all the little things I forget about. Not to mention of our little guy decides he wants his day to start at 5:30 a.m Sean has been so good about getting up with him and letting me sleep a little longer. Today Luke thought 5:30 was a great time to start his day! He is really starting to coo..., kick, and flap his hands like a crazy man these days. I keep asking him when I am going to see a smile other than his precious sleep smile he cracks!
The weather is gorgeous...this is what Fall is all about. Yesterday my friend Carrie and I went for a long walk, today I am meeting a couple friends, Carrie and Carie (neighbor friends) for lunch, tomorrow I have my 6 week check up, and Friday Luke has a doctor appointment...busy week for Luke and mommy!

This weekend Luke gets to meet his Uncle Nate and Debbie. They are flying in for the weekend and while they are here they are going to the Iowa vs Michigan State game with the rest of my family. It will be nice to have one more family weekend in Michigan before the move next Tuesday.

Luke misses his daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment