As sad is it is to say it...I must write that this is our last weekend in Michigan. Kalamazoo will always hold a very special place in our hearts...this is where Sean and I made our first home together, which we will miss so dearly. For the first time we made a house "our home" one we will be ever thankful for. This home was where we brought our firstborn home to, this was Luke's home. We met so many amazing people during our short time in Kalamazoo, but know the friendships will last a lifetime. We are very blessed by all those who we have met and enjoyed so much. Today I went out to run a couple of errands and on my drive back home, I took a little extra time just taking it all in. I absolutely love the area we live in and our neighborhood.
It is gorgeous, especially this time of year. It made me sad to think that I won't be driving through our beautiful subdivision but just a few more times:( As with every step on our lives, we will cherish the memories and friendships forever as we move onto the next chapter. We feel so thankful for the opportunity to move back closer to our family, especially now that we have our Sweet Little Luke. We will be making the official move this coming Tuesday.
It is gorgeous, especially this time of year. It made me sad to think that I won't be driving through our beautiful subdivision but just a few more times:( As with every step on our lives, we will cherish the memories and friendships forever as we move onto the next chapter. We feel so thankful for the opportunity to move back closer to our family, especially now that we have our Sweet Little Luke. We will be making the official move this coming Tuesday.
How are we spending our last weekend in Kalamazoo...my family is all coming into town for the Iowa/Michigan State football game. Grandpa and Grandma Einck are arriving today to help watch Luke while Sean is gone and the rest of the clan is arriving tomorrow evening. Nate is flying in from San Fransisco and Debbie is flying in from Seattle. This will be their first trip to Michigan and first time meeting Luke! We are so excited to see them, we haven't seen them since Sean and I visited California in May.
Tomorrow Luke will be seven weeks old and he will be getting his shots at the doctors office...I am not looking forward to that appointment. Sean will be getting back in town just in time to go with...I could not handle it alone! If the weather cooperates we are hoping to take Luke to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. However, it doesn't sound too promising.
Tomorrow Luke will be seven weeks old and he will be getting his shots at the doctors office...I am not looking forward to that appointment. Sean will be getting back in town just in time to go with...I could not handle it alone! If the weather cooperates we are hoping to take Luke to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard. However, it doesn't sound too promising.
Have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful Fall!
He's like a little angel! So perfect! Have a great weekend and a good move. We'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDelete