Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Iowa

I apologize it has been so long since I have posted...we have been in Iowa since last Wednesday and I didn't bring my computer. It has been kind of nice not having it...never thought I would say that.
We spent a few days in Iowa City visiting daycares and friends, watching Iowa football, and a very special day on Sunday...Luke's baptism!
Sunday after Luke's baptism we packed up and headed to Waukon to stay with Grandpa and Grandma Einck while Sean went to Omaha for work. Luke has been enjoying his first trip to the farm and experienced his first snow!
Luke met so many people this trip...Uncle Mitch, Great Grandma Einck, Great Grandpa and Grandma Hackman, Heath & Alicia, Kevin, Danielle, & Connor, Carly, Joe, Ella, & Clara Slattery, Sarah Erwin, Great Great Aunt DoraLee, Kate Guess, Dana Johnson, & Linda DeBuhr!!!
We are heading back to Michigan tomorrow...home sweet home...for a couple more weeks!
I will post all our great pictures from the week soon!

1 comment: