Getting our pumpkins at Wilson's Orchard
Luke found one
"I think I want this one"
My three loves having some fun
getting ready to carve pumpkins the night before Halloween
Luke and daddy with their jack-o-lantern
"Is it Christmas? No, just Halloween" The boys got so many goodies
Our little Batman and Waukon Indian's football player wearing #48 in honor of Uncle Mitch
Happy Halloween 2012
Ready to go Trick or Treating with the Collin's family
Luke and Ben are little football buddies
Luke wanted to be a football player for Halloween so we decided to honor Uncle Mitch and wear his number when he played football for the Waukon Indians. Uncle Mitch helped lead his team to the state playoffs his senior year of high school for the first time in school history. I know Mitch was so proud to see Luke sporting his football number.
Our cute little Benny Batman
This too, was in honor of Ben's Godfather Mitch
Each year for Christmas my dad buys us DVD's of the hottest new movies out. Mitch had just seen the new Batman and requested that he gets Batman this year for Christmas. Mitch never cared about which movie he got, even though we always had a chance to swap or exchange, he was grateful for whatever he received. He told us the weekend we were together, all he wanted this year for Christmas was the new Batman movie...I can bet that he will get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment