We have been taking advantage of the unseasonably warm temperatures these past couple of weeks. The boys love to be outside and so do we!
It's not as cold as Ben is dressed...it was a little windy and I'm a little extra cautious with his ears! He loves this little popper, this was actually a gift that Uncle Mitch gave Luke for his 1st birthday. I remember Mitch giving it to Luke and he laughed as he said "Ha Ha Tiff, this is going to drive you nuts!" The sound of the popping is music to my ears and has a whole new meaning!
Luke playing soccer with his daddy
Yes, this is November 18th!
Although it doesn't feel a lot like Christmas, it is beginning to around our house
My little helpers had so much fun putting the ornaments on the tree. It is not the most fancy tree, but each ornament was put on with so much thought and tender touch from these two little cuties
Ben kept grabbing ornaments from the tub and when I looked, I found nearly 6 ornaments just setting in the tree branches, he was so proud!
My little helper
Sunday morning pancake making with daddy! It use to be just Luke on the chair, now we make room for two little helpers. Monkey see Monkey do...that's what its all about in our house right now and I just love watching Ben mimic Luke.
No comments:
Post a Comment