We are coming down the home stretch of Ben's final month before he turns "ONE"! These may have been the fastest eleven months to date, as I look back to where we were one year ago today...
August 4, 2011
What a year will bring...(wow, we sure have changed:)
August 3, 2012
The interactions between Luke and Ben are becoming more "brotherly" and I can only imagine how much more I will become a referee in the months to come! Ben is all out walking, as he started this new trick a few weeks ago, but it has definitely become his preferred mode of getting from place to place.
We are still trying to get Ben healthy, it seems he has been battling a cold, ears, runny nose, etc for months. We are scheduled to see Pediatric Allergy/Pulmonary the first week of September.
Ben is becoming more and more of a daddy's boy, reaching for and running after him whenever he sees him. He is quite the little flirt, smiling and playing peek a boo with ladies at church and the grocery store. He loves to be out and about checking everything out.
Sweet Ben, you have blessed our family in so may ways and bring more joy to our lives than we ever new possible. I remember the weeks leading up to your arrival asking myself how I was going to share my love with two sweet little ones...never could I have imagined just how much love I had in my heart for you two little guys! You and Luke are unimaginably the most amazing gifts your daddy and I could have ever asked for. We are reminded each day of how blessed we are with two healthy, happy little boys!
This is one of Ben's signature moves caught in mid action!
"I throw my hands up in the air"
He literally gets on his knees, throws his hands in the air and waves them back and forth as he bounces on his knees!
Becoming such a little boy
Yes Ben, you are SO BIG!
Benjamin David Merrick
11 months old
August 3, 2012
"mom, what did you put on my tummy?"
"I don't think so, I am not having any of this sticker stuff"
Mr. Ben this is what you are up to at 11 months old:
-eating all table foods: you are a very good eater and love meat & potatoes
-drinking whole milk with meals and snacks
-drinking 3-4 bottles a day of formula
-taking 2 naps
-waking around 630 each morning, but we let you play til 645 and you love playing with your music box on your crib
-you are walking, or should I say running, everywhere
-you love to climb on anything you possibly can
-you are starting to shake the baby gates to get them open
-you have a bit of a temper, expressing yourself with a few tantrums when you don't get what you want
-you are a fish in your little swimming pool
-wearing size 4 diapers
-mostly wearing 12-18month clothing
-working on going down the stairs backwards
-words: dadda, mamma, ba-ba, uh-oh, moo, heeee (horse), nigh nigh, haaa (hot)
-you love to mimic everything we do
-you are a mover and you love to hear your voice!
-bathtime is one of your favorite things and then you & Luke have a naked party before bedtime. You boys love running around upstairs after baths without any clothes on!








No comments:
Post a Comment