Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Sean!


birthday cake from "Yummy's Bakery"

Daddy's birthday gift
Maui Jim Sunglasses
We had so much fun celebrating Sean's 34th birthday yesterday! This birthday was much more special for Sean being able to have Luke to celebrate with us. We started the day with blueberry pancakes for breakfast, then Sean opened a few gifts before he had to run off to a meeting. I brought lunch home for Sean & Ms. Judi and we had some yummy cake! Last night, we went out to dinner at Konomi with three other couples. It was a great night, good friends, great conversation, a few sake bombs, and lots of delicious food! I love celebrating family birthdays and making it so special! I know Sean enjoyed his birthday more than ever! This weekend he is playing poker with a bunch of college buddies in Dubuque, my parents are coming down to celebrate a little and watch Luke while we go out with some more friends Saturday night! I am hopeful there is a glitch in the radar and the snow forecasted doesn't actually hit. We got a tease this week with some great Spring temperatures and I am looking forward to it more than ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment