You will have to excuse my absence from the blog world! I was traveling last week for work and my time at home has been with my three important boys! I have some great pictures of my guys that I will post soon. I was in Arizona last week for work, with very little time for enjoyment. Our team building activity was a group hike to the top of Camelback Mountain, 1.2 miles up!!! I am very proud to say I completed, conquered, and kept up with my group of one other girl and six guys! It was great to get out and get a little exercise in, most of our day and evenings are spend sitting in meetings. I have to laugh, they always send us to beautiful places/resorts, then keep us couped up all day long...save the money and send us somewhere less exciting if we can't enjoy it!
While I was gone, Sean and Ms. Judi held the fort down. Luke started army crawling last Tuesday for Sean and has been moving ever since. I swear, we can set him down and a couple minutes later he is across the room. He has started pulling open the drawers on our coffee table...this is just the beginning of our mobile little monkey! We are just having the best time with Luke, everyday is a pleasant surprise. He is a very curious little boy, LOVES Gunner, and likes to flirt. We have started standing Luke up next to Gunner and loves to pet/PULL Gunner's fur and ears. Gunner is so patient with Luke, they are going to be the best of friends. Luke loves seeing other kids and people outside his little "bubble". Yesterday after I got home from work I took Luke out for a walk and we stopped by the elementary school playground with my friend Carly and her two girls, Ella and Clara. There was an after school program going on and Luke got so excited when he saw all the little kids, we have a social butterfly on our hand.
Tonight we took our babysitter out for dinner at our favorite pizza joint, the Wig and Pen. We were seated right next to our new Iowa Men's basketball coach & his family. Luke broke the ice and started playing/pulling his daughter hair...Welcome to Iowa City!!! It is so fun to watch him interact with other kids! I love that he is outgoing...wonder where he gets that...not from his Grandpa Einck!?!?!?
I will post some recent pictures soon. I apologize I haven't downloaded any photos lately...it's been a bit of a time crunch around the house and now that the weather is so nice we like to get outside as much as possible with Luke to enjoy it!
Happy Spring!!!!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment